QMU and Metropolitan College have been in partnership since 2001. The partnership started with two courses - Logopaedics and Mass Communication. It is now the University's largest partnership, with a broad range of programmes and over 2500 students. Metropolitan College students are based in various campuses across Greece.
All our degrees are designed to meet the academic standards required of Scottish degrees. Fuller detail about the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework can be found on the SCQF website. Degrees are recognised within the UK and around the world and may be used as the basis for further studies.
The following programmes are covered by the partnership:
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Dietetics
- BSc (Hons) Economics for Business
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BA Media Production (Journalism)
- BA Media Production (Film Directing)
- BSc (Hons) Midwifery
- BSc (Hons) Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Podiatry
- BSc (Hons) Speech and Language Therapy (formerly known as BSc (Hons) Logopaedics)
- MSc Music Therapy
Language of instruction
Mostly Greek, with some specific modules in English
Metropolitan College, Greece:
- Maroussi Campus, Sorou St, Athens
- Downtown Campus, Akadimias St, Athens
- Piraeus Campus, Kolocotroni St, Piraeus
- Thessaloniki Campus, El. Venizelou, Thessaloniki
- Heraklion Campus, Thalita, Heraklion, Crete
- Larissa Campus, 6th km National Road, Larissa
- Patra Campus, 78 Ermou St, Patra
- Rhodes Campus, 25th Martiou St, Rhodes
Contact Metropolitan College
About Metropolitan College
With over 30 years experience in Greek education, Metropolitan College collaborates with high quality educational institutions abroad in order to offer academic courses that lead to contemporary technical and scientific knowledge and respond to the current demands of the national and international employment market. The College's academic structure, the know-how, expertise and on-going development of our academic staff, the infrastructure, the fully-equipped library of thousands of titles and the technological support of the educational procedures, ensure the excellence in the quality of the educational services provided by the college.
For more information, see the Metropolitan College website.