What is Collaborate?
Collaborate is a virtual classroom/meeting tool. It can be used for online teaching, online seminars, virtual office hours, one-to-one meetings, tutorial space, student discussions or informal chat. It is integrated with the Hub but can also be used without the Hub.
- How do I access Collaborate from my modules.docx (download a word doc)
- How do I access recordings in Collaborate.docx (download a word doc)
To join a Collaborate session you will need:
- Internet Access (broadband connection highly recommended)
- For the best experience, use Google Chrome or Firefox : Browser Support
- Soundcard with microphone and headphones (A headset with microphone/headphones is highly recommended)
- Webcam (optional)
You can check that you are able to access sessions using Collaborate Ultra Test Session
As a Participant in a session you should prepare by reading Session Best Practices
Search QM KnowHow
Search by Tag...