Eat and Drink on Campus
Maggie's Bar & Cafe
Opening hours (Semester 1 - from Friday 2nd September 2022):
- Monday to Friday 9am - 10.30pm (8pm for food)
- Saturday 9am - 10.30pm (8pm for food)
- Sunday 9.30am - 9.30pm (4pm for food)
Fuel on Campus
We are delighted to announce that our new Click & Collect, and Click & Deliver app for Maggie's is live! This means you can get all your favourites on the go with a click of a button and a great way to beat those lunch time queues!
Starbucks Coffee Pod
Starbucks is located in the main academic building atrium offering a selection of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, panini’s, toasties, salads and soup along with a selection of snack items.
The menu at 1875 changes weekly, with daily specials. You can also enjoy all will be back all your favourites, full salad & deli bar, soups, baked potatoes and daily hot mains with a wide selection of dietary friendly and vegan options amongst others.
The Nook is our newest catering space located just off 1875 food court and is our first fully self-service area. We have a selection of sandwiches, snacks, juices and hot drinks.
Simply select your item, take it to our self-service till and pay for your items using your debit/credit card, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
University Retail Facilities
Our shop can be located within the 1875 servery area. This is operational Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm during term time. We also have a small outlet in Maggie's, this is open when Maggie's is open.
We stock a wide variety of household items along with confectionery and stationery.
If there is something you would like to see us stock in our retail space, please do just let us know by emailing our Catering Manager, Julie Smith.
We have a number of vending machines that are available on campus. These are located on:
- Level 0 (cold drinks & confectionery) in 1875
- Level 3 (cold drinks & confectionery) outside the Halle Lecture Theatre
- Accessible during main building opening hours
Please note: all vending machines accept contactless payment only
Hospitality Service (Meetings)
QMU staff can order catering for meetings on campus using our online booking system.
Catering Online Bookings - For QMU Staff only Catering Online Booking Form
Point of Sale - Payment Methods
Point of Sale - Payment Methods
- All our catering outlets accept debit/credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, contactless with no minimum spend required and cash payments.
- Vending machines are located in the main academic building in 1875 and on level 3. They accept contactless payments only.
- The vending machine in Accommodation accepts cash and contactless and the Sports vending accepts cash only.
- Departmental Hospitality Cards can be requested by Budget Holders and used to make purchases in all the Catering & Retail outlets.
QMU and our catering partner BaxterStorey value your custom and more importantly your feedback, to ensure we are providing a good service, good quality food and that the menu variety suits your tastes.
Please take a few minutes to give us your feedback.
You can either complete the Online Customer Feedback Form or alternatively scan the QR code located at each of the outlets.
Thank you for your feedback.