THRIVE is a free programme aimed at future and current food and drink entrepreneurs
The programme covers essential business skills and food product development knowledge to support a new business idea – whether food product or service.
- Delivered by industry experts from Scotland's Rural College (SRUC) and Queen Margaret University (QMU)
- Students, graduates and start-ups food and drink business can attend
- The programme aims to cover important aspects of starting and owning a food or drink business
- THRIVE is a great opportunity to network with other entrepreneurs and industry experts at SRUC and QMU
- Interested in attending the THRIVE programme in 2024? Email to register your interest: HelloSCFDI@qmu.ac.uk
Feedback from previous THRIVE attendees
"From start up to end product, everything is covered for starting and running a food business. The team deliver an invaluable course and the administration is flawless."
"Thrive is a fantastic way to give budding Scottish based food & drink entrepreneurs a start in the scary field of business. It’s given me the confidence to strive ahead with ideas and I’m very thankful to the funding to be able to do so"
"This course is invaluable, even if you are in the ideas stage, do not be put off, it's the best time to do it, the contacts, and reference materials will steer you right throughout. I can not recommend the thrive course highly enough, and everyone involved could not have been more helpful"
"The THRIVE programme is fantastic, and I would highly recommend it to any start-up food and drink business who wants to develop their business skills and product development knowledge"
"THRIVE is an amazing program run by industry experts, and offers the chance to learn with like-minded individuals. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone who is starting out. A great chance to network with so much passion in one room!"