Contact a member of the QMU and Alumni Team for information about the QMU Referral Scheme
Terms and conditions of the Alumni Referral Scheme
1. To refer a student, you must either be a graduate of Queen Margaret University or be actively studying with the University.
2. The scheme only applies to students who are referred to, and go on to study at, our Edinburgh campus. Referrals may come from QMU students wherever they studied in the world.
3. Queen Margaret University is not liable to make a payment in the event that a prospective student is not offered a place on the course, chooses not to accept the offer, does not start the course or is withdrawn from the course due to non-participation, or does not complete the first 10 weeks of the course for any reason.
4. Retrospective claims for students already on the relevant course do not qualify.
5. Payment goes to the person making the referral, not the prospective student, 10 weeks after the referred student has matriculated.
6. Queen Margaret University reserves the right to withdraw this alumni referral scheme at any time.
7. The alumni referral scheme does not apply in situations where the prospective student has already studied with Queen Margaret University regardless of the length of time of previous study.
8. The alumni referral scheme does not apply in situations where the course fee for the prospective student is less than £4000.
Development and Alumni Office
Are you a graduate? If you need to update your details please contact us.Show Contacts