QMU Photography and Filming Terms and Conditions
(1) I hereby agree to Queen Margaret University taking photograph(s)/ film footage of me/my child/family. I assign Queen Margaret University, the copyright of the video footage/images in which I feature.
(2) Queen Margaret University may reproduce the photographs/video footage, and use in any way it decides, altered or otherwise, without claims, demands or proceedings by me. This includes sharing of the photograph with third party organisations (eg Universities Scotland, the body which represents the higher education sector).
(3) The image(s)/ film may be used to promote my story in the local press and other media and/or to promote the University’s services e.g. in the prospectus or other printed promotional materials, or on a range of associated digital channels, including – the university website www.qmu.ac.uk or other social channels, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn.
(4) Queen Margaret University may also assign reproduction and other rights in these photographs to any third party for, or without, consideration, in the promotion of the University.
(5) Please note that if you complete the approval form, and Queen Margaret University subsequently uses your image on online or in printed material, we are under no obligation to remove that image in the future.
The image/ film will be held in our Marketing & Communications Office if you wish it removed please let us know by contacting: Marketing & Communications, Queen Margaret University, Queen Margaret University Drive, Musselburgh, EH21 6UU. Tel 0131 474 0000 Fax 0131 474 0001. Email QMU's Marketing and Communication Office (MCO)