QMU room hire fees: prices valid up to 31 July 2022.
|Rooms||Capacity||Full Day Hire
|Half Day (4 hours)|
|30 seat room||30||£195||£130|
|60 seat room||60||£225||£150|
|Lecture Theatre 2156||150||£300||£210|
|Halle Lecture Theatre 3148||250||£480||£336|
|Lecture Theatre 3168 or 3169||150||£300||£210|
|3168 & 3169 joined||150||£350||£245|
|Physio Labs 2163 / 2165 / 2120 (Inc. use of 10 plinths)||30||£250||£175|
|Art Therapy room 3155||30||£250||£175|
|Computer Lab||30||On application||On application|
|Performance Studios 2 & 3||-||£100 per day||£15 per hour|
|Rehearsal studios 1, 4 & 51||-||£120 per day||£20 per hour|
|Theatre 1044 (just the space - additional costs for staffing if
using the technical equipment)
|67||£200 per day||£40 per hour|
|Piano Bar||60||On application||On application|
|1875 (Refectory area) - when no catering is booked||330||£1,500||£1,500|
|1875 as exhibitor space (6+ exhibitors)||-||£450||£375|
* These rates include use of the AV in the room (where applicable) and are valid Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm. Out of hours events are quoted individually.
* We will offer a 20% discount on room hire for public sector or charity events.
* If room hire is for more than 3 days, we will offer 25% discount (if public sector or charity, we will offer 30% in total).
* Please note that room hire fees do not attract VAT.
* Per day is for 8 hours.
We can also offer Daily Delegate Rates. Please contact us to discuss your requirements so we can tailor an estimate to your needs.
Catering Packages & Prices
We are delighted to partner with BaxterStorey to deliver all our catering.
Your Event Planner will work with you to help identify the right catering package for you. We can of course also create bespoke packages so please do speak to your Event Planner.
Alternatively, for an estimate, please contact the Conference and Events Team
Terms & Conditions for Conferences and Events
Information on the QMU Conference and Events Team Service Standards.
- We aim to respond to initial event enquiries within 1 full working day of receipt.
- We aim to respond to event communication within 5 working days of receipt.
- All communication will be polite and helpful.
- We aim to answer telephone calls within 4 rings.
- We aim to respond to telephone voice messages within 1 full working day of receipt.
- Site visits will be conducted in a professional manner.
- Competitive estimates will be provided for each event & discounts will be given where applicable.
- A booking form and T&Cs will be provided to ensure that the client understands our payment procedure.
- Deposits will be invoiced at a rate of 25% of the total (net) estimated amount.
- Events spaces will be clean and well maintained.
- Clients will be given access to QMU desktop and Wi-Fi.
- Client requirements for extra equipment will be accommodated wherever possible.
- Problems with AV resources will be actioned promptly.
- Complex IT requirements will be discussed prior to the event.
- We aim to resolve any IT problems encountered during the event as a matter of priority.
- Any special dietary requirements advised to the C&E team in advance will be met where possible.
- Rooms will be set up according to requirements agreed with the client.
- Delegates will be made to feel welcome on campus.
- If required, event/conference delegates will be provided with a parking permit.
- Delegates will be provided with clear housekeeping procedures.
- Printing and photocopying will be charged at the most competitive rate available.
- Campus directions & maps provided will be concise and up to date.
- All information displayed on welcome screens will be clear and accurate.
- C&E staff and helpers will be polite, helpful and friendly.
- On arrival delegates will be directed or taken to the conference room.
- Campus signage will be clear and professional.
- Client invoices will be raised where possible within 14 working days of the event finishing.
- The client will be informed within 10 working days of receipt of any remedial action to be taken as a result of any negative feedback received from them.
QMU Conferences & Events Department Privacy Statement
Conferences and Events Enquiries
If you have an Event/Conference enquiry, one of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
We aim to respond to all enquiries within one full working day of receipt.Show Contacts