Academic collaboration - record keeping
Record keeping of collaborative arrangements
15.1 An up to date register of all approved partnership arrangements will be maintained by Governance and Quality Enhancement.
15.2 For all partnership arrangements, the register will list:
- The name, location and nature of the partner institution;
- The date of the formal agreement or contract, and the dates on which it is to be reviewed and will end;
- The nature of the collaboration and the programmes and awards involved;
- The details of the individuals within both Queen Margaret University and the Partner Organisation who have designated responsibility for overseeing the arrangement;
- The language of instruction and assessment used in each programme.
Records of names and numbers of students both registered on a programme and those who have received an award under the arrangement will be kept by Student Records.
Back to index