Be a Canvas Student Ambassador!
Join Our Dynamic Team Today!
2x Canvas Student Ambassadors
Are you a passionate and motivated student looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? Look no further!
We are thrilled to announce that we are seeking individuals to join our team as Student Ambassadors for the launch of QMU’s new online learning platform Canvas (formerly the HUB)!
As Student Ambassador you will support the promotion of QMU’s new platform Canvas on campus. This will primarily be during Student Welcome Week 4-8th September 2023 and the first few weeks of Semester 1.
This will involve:
- Engaging with students to promote the use of the Canvas, highlighting how to access module learning materials, highlighting specific features and emphasising how it can enhance their learning experience.
- Acting as a first point of contact at the front desk for students seeking information and assistance related to Canvas. Provide guidance on accessing the platform, troubleshooting common issues, and directing students to relevant resources or support channels.
No previous experience in Canvas is required as full training will be provided as part of the role.
This role is perfect for students who are eager to develop communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills gaining valuable experience and enhancing your CV.
This role is for up to 70 hours in the lead up to and the start of Semester 1.
Rate of pay: £11.51 per hour.
- Enrolled as a student at our institution.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about promoting a positive campus experience
- Willingness to attend student welcome Week and Support students on using Canvas
- Attend team meetings and training
Ready to join the ranks of our Student Canvas Ambassador?
To apply, email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Applications are now open until 28th June 2023 at 5pm.
Interviews will be held on week commencing 3rd July 2023.