Rise to the Sports Innovation Challenge & Competition
The Sports Innovation Challenge is Scotland's newest student sports entrepreneurship challenge! Managed by Sporting Chance Initiative Scotland.
When: Thursday 8th October from 11.30am
Where: QMU, at the bottom of stairs entering into 1875
Meet the Sports Innovation Challenge team and find out more about how you could demonstrate your entrepreneurialism and put your innovative ideas to the test.
The Sports Innovation Challenge
- The Sports Innovation Challenge is an entrepreneurship competition for students and recent graduates to develop an innovative idea into a sports business.
- The Challenge has a series of workshops that lead entrants through a variety of business skills such as Business Action Planning, Marketing and How to Make the Perfect Pitch (by ESpark).
- There is a £12,000 prize fund, one year incubation and on-going industry expert mentoring support.
- We cover students travel expenses to events.
- Students who participate in workshops get a Practical Skills Certificate which could help CV’s, employability and life skills.
- Whether you’re passionate about sport and/or business, the Challenge is the competition you’ve been waiting for!
- LoveYourIdea is a competition for students and recent graduates about innovative ideas.
- Students can submit an idea for a new sports product, service and/or technology and in return can win one of five cash prizes (£100-500).
- The whole submission process takes no longer than 90 seconds and is a great way to make some money from your idea.
- One idea is all it takes, yours could earn you £500!
Notes to Editor
For further media information please contact Jonathan Perkins, Press and PR Officer, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, tel: 0131 474 0000, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries or to access one of our experts.Show Contacts