QMU’s telephone system is voice activated so please ask clearly for the relevant member of staff
- Email: staff email addresses can be found in the Address Book of your QMU email account.
Please note that QMU staff will only use QMU email address to communicate with students and colleagues, and students are asked to do the same
- The majority of Module Coordinators have supporting Canvas sites where information will be posted, and where you can interact with academic staff using online tools such as discussion boards
- Additionally, some academic staff may run surgeries or drop-in sessions
- All students are also allocated a Personal Academic Tutor (PAT) (see relevant section below)
- Any of the above methods may be used to contact a member of academic staff to arrange a meeting
Should you need to speak to someone urgently, please either phone or email the individual or the Academic Administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help put you in touch with the relevant member of staff.
Each programme of study belongs to an academic School; all courses are supported by a dedicated team of School Administrators in the Academic Administration.
Students with queries on campus, can visit the Registry Information Point on level one, next to the Student Services and Finance helpdesks.
Monday – Friday
09:00-11:00, 12:00 - 14:00 and 15:00 16:00 (subject to change)
Telephone: 0131 474 0000
QMU’s telephone system is voice activated so please ask clearly for the relevant subject, school or simply ‘the Academic Administration’.
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
QMU staff will contact you via your QMU email address.
Please note: that it is your responsibility to check this on a daily basis, as room changes and other important information will be shared via this email account.