If your placement will not be in the UK, please note the points below
Important information about your working arrangements
Many of our students come from outside the UK so we need to make you aware of the following: (UK residents are, currently, permitted to work anywhere in the European Union (EU)).
- Ensure that you are allowed to work in the relevant country.
- Check if a work permit is required.
- Are you required to obtain Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- Do you have relevant medical cover? Please note that the University will cover your medical expenses whilst on placement activities only, as detailed in our Insurance Document, available here
- Do you have relevant Insurance cover?
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU!