- Priority A
- Priority B
- Priority C
- Priority D
- Major emergency issues posing a H&S risk
- Lift entrapments
- Major floods and leaks.Loss of electricity to an entire flat.
- Loss of heating or hot water to an entire block.
- Broken locks preventing access.
- Replacement bulbs.
- Minor leaks.
- Individual radiators not working.
- Shower repairs.
- Toilet flush mechanism.
- Replacement of adhoc items (toasters/kettles/desk lamps/irons).
- Minor joinery works.
- Drawer runners faulty.
- Replacement WC seats.
- Faulty window handles.
- Faulty door viewers.
Please note that, on occasion, a part may need to be ordered which will delay your repair.
On completion of your repair a calling card will be left to let you know that the repair has taken place. The majority of the repairs reported historically have the target of 7 or 21 days and we usually attend to them the well before the target date. We have a site caretaker who deals with 85 -90% of the repairs reported. If the caretaker cannot deal with the issue then we have contractors that will attend to it.
What if my repair is not fixed when I expected?
If we get it wrong, then come and talk to us and we will try to sort out the issue. We are here to help!
Accommodation Repairs - Key Performance Indicators
|Priority||Resolution SLA||% Completed on time - December 2022|
Monday - Thursday 9am – 5pm
Friday 9am – 4:30pmShow Contacts