Master of Research (Public Sociology)
An MRes can give you a competitive edge in the researcher job market and can also be a valuable stepping-stone towards a PhD. In this course you’ll gain advanced research skills, develop your own research project and earn an internationally recognised research qualification.
This course is also ideal if you want to expand your research knowledge as part of your continuing professional development (CPD). You can study for the MRes full or part time. While this course is delivered entirely online, some of the optional electives are available on-campus for those students based in the UK. International students will only be able to select from online electives as we are unable to sponsor students on a Student visa for this course.
For more information, visit the Master of Research.
Start Your ApplicationApply for this Course
A Student Story (see bottom of page for more)
Join us at one of our Postgraduate Open Events 2023
We offer a number of online and in-person opportunities to meet with us to find out more about our postgraduate courses and study at QMU.Postgraduate Open Events - Book Now
Courses You Might Also Like
- Master of Research
- Master of Research (Business Administration)
- Master of Research (Global Health and Development)
- Master of Research (Psychology)
- Master of Research (Person-Centred Practice)
- Master of Research (Public Administration)
- Master of Research (Rehabilitation Sciences)
- Master of Research (Speech, Language and Hearing)
- Master of Research (Sociology)
- Master of Research (Cultural Leadership)
- Master of Research (Cultural Practice)
- Master of Research (Clinical Science)
- Master of Research (Education)