Looking to slim down or shape up? Want to maintain your fitness or improve your health and wellbeing? Why not beat the post-Hogmanay rush and find out how Queen Margaret University (QMU) can get you on track now to achieve your goals in 2020?
On Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 November, the doors to QMU’s Sports Centre and Fitness Suite will be flung open to the public to view our facilities and speak with our highly-trained staff.
As part of our open weekend, QMU Sports Centre is cracking open the presents early. Sign up to a membership to receive:
- No joining fee payment.
- The remainder of November and all of December FREE.
On top of that, the first ten people to sign up to memberships will receive not one, but two FREE personal training sessions!
Whether you’re a seasoned gym-goer or are new to the world of exercise, we have facilities to suit all levels of fitness and abilities.
Come to the open weekend to check out our:
- Fitness suite with a wide range of cardiovascular equipment including exercise bikes, treadmills, cross-trainers and rowing machines;
- Weights room which boasts free weights suitable for users of all abilities and training requirements;
- Exercise studio with a range of fitness classes including Spin Express, Pilates and Yoga, Circuits and Zumba, to name a few;
- Astro Turf suitable for 5-a-side or 7-a-side football; and
- Sports Hall perfect for badminton, netball, basketball, table tennis, volleyball or football.
Members of the local community and beyond are invited to step into QMU Sports Centre this weekend (9-10 November 2019) between 9am and 4pm to find out more.
Notes to Editor
For media enquiries, please contact Karen Keith, Media Relations and Content Officer at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, E: email@example.com, T: 0131 474 0000.
For media enquiries or to access one of our experts.Show Contacts