Mission, Vision and Values
Our vision is to be a university of ideas and influence.
Our mission is to foster intellectual capital with both a theoretical and practical focus, giving students and staff the confidence to make a real difference to the world around them.
We are known not only for excellent, relevant teaching, research and knowledge exchange but also for the care and respect we give our students, staff and partners. As a thriving campus university we strive to create a community without borders, helping to improve people's lives locally, nationally and internationally. We are ambitious and enterprising, and, in everything we do, we are committed to social justice.
In pursuit of our vision and mission, we will hold to the following values and will aspire to be:
- Ambitious, confident and inspiring to instil staff and students with a sense of belonging to the QMU community.
- Committed to social justice, recognising equality and diversity in all that we do.
- Excellent in research, teaching and knowledge exchange.
- Supportive and enterprising.
- Focussed on meeting the needs of students, staff, employers and our communities.
- Committed to all forms of sustainability
- A University without borders that embraces partnership working with the local, national and international communities.
^ to top