Study a Podiatry Degree in Edinburgh for HCPC Registration
The podiatry degree at QMU achieved 100% in the National Student Survey ranking the degree top in Scotland and joint top in the UK for student satisfaction.
The podiatry degree also achieved 100% student satisfaction in the 2015 QMU students' survey.
Full results can be found on the UNISTATS website.
There are many reasons for choosing to study podiatry at QMU:
- friendly, approachable staff, all registered podiatrists with the HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council), with as much as 30 years clinical and teaching experience
- staff have teacher training qualifications
- all staff teach their own students in NHS podiatry clinic.
- clinical and surgical facilities within QMU Musselburgh Campus and also in Leith
- some staff currently work with their own private patients
- private practitioners are part of the clinical and class teaching team
- broad area of research in current podiatry issues and in multidisciplinary healthcare
- a number of NHS collaborations throughout Scotland in support of graduate employment
- collaborations with other universities in joint teaching and research
- students will begin clinical practice and work with NHS patients in the first year of the course
- variety of clinical placements throughout the Scottish NHS
Take a look at the links provided to find out more about: