Applications are invited for a studentship in the field of Media, Culture and Production within the School of Arts, Social Sciences and Management (ASSaM) at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.
One position is available to be aligned with one of the topic areas set out below. Media, Culture and Production has been identified as one of Queen Margaret University's key Research Themes. As such, the successful applicant will be working within a highly skilled team of subject experts carrying out relevant and meaningful research.
Applications are invited within the following areas of research:
- Text, Genre and Visual Culture
- Culture, Industry and Production
- Culture, Place, Identity and Diaspora
- Discursive Practices
The successful candidate will receive:
- full waiver of tuition fees
- an annual stipend of £11,000 for 3 years
- £2000 over the course of the project for expenses and travel
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 27 April 2011.
More information and details on how to apply can be found here: http://www.qmu.ac.uk/post_research/bursarycomp11.htm
The current PhD students (click on name for a profile) are:
^ to top