The Graduate School’s mission is to:
- Ensure high quality graduate education
- Maximise the quality of the student experience
- Ensure timely research progression and completion rates
- Share good practice on research supervision
- Represent graduate issues within and outside the university
- Oversee and continuously review doctoral degree administration
- Maintain a vibrant community of doctoral students
- Grow the doctoral student population and seek opportunities for new international business
- Promote an inclusive and interdisciplinary research environment for PhD and Professional Doctorate students
- Promote collaboration within the University and with external partners
The Graduate School receives administrative support provided by the Graduate School Team in the Division of Governance and Quality Enhancement (GQE), and research skills training provided by the Centre for Academic Practice (CAP).
Together we provide support and development opportunities for doctoral students and supervisors.
Please use the ‘tabs’ to navigate around the Graduate School. If you require any assistance or have a general query regarding the School please contact email@example.com
^ to top