Study for a MSc Occupational Therapy (Post-Reg)
Thank you for your interest in Queen Margaret University and our MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration).
- Suitable for occupational therapists who wish to develop knowledge of the evidence-base in practice and to develop their critical thinking, clinical reasoning and understanding of research further.
- Suitable for occupational therapists from a wide range of settings and will enable you to change career direction to advanced practioner, education, research or management.
- Tailor your studies through module choices to develop academic knowledge and research skills which will enhance your practice - individual modules can also be selected for your CPD.
- Study for a PgCert, PgDip or progress to the full MSc
- Highly flexible in terms of delivery and duration
- Free Pre-Sessional English courses available for 2017 starts
>>Find out more about the PgDip/ MSc Occupational Therapy (Post-Registration)
>> Find out about postgraduate open events
>> Find out more about being at international student at QMU
>> More about PG study at QMU
>> Fees and Funding information