This is the official accessibility statement for Queen Margaret University . If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us.
- Where possible, all pages within the site comply
with the Web
Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Priority 1 Guidelines.
- Many Priority 2 and 3 guidelines have also been followed
in the creation of this web site.
If you prefer the font size on the QMU website pages to be larger or smaller, you can control this using your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to change the size of the font displayed on the screen either permanently or temporarily.
Allow users to increase or decrease the font size with shortcut keys.
1) To increase the displayed font size:
Hold down the "Ctrl" key and press the "+" key.
If you want to increase the size further simply press the "+" key while still holding down the "Ctrl" key.
The font size will increase immediately.
2) To decrease the displayed font size:
Hold down the "Ctrl" key and press the "-" key.
The font size will decrease immediately.
If you want to decrease the size further simply press the "-" key while still holding down the "Ctrl" key.
Provides 5 font sizes (largest, larger, medium, smaller, and smallest). Medium is the default size.
To change the font size:
Select View from the menu bar, and,
Select Text Size from the View menu, then,
Select the size you want from the list.
Visit your browser's help feature for additional information on this and other browser related topics.
- Skip Navigation Link
- Available on all pages within the web site, allows easy access to main content area.
- Whenever possible, links are written to make sense
out of context.
- No links open new or popup windows without warning.
- All content images include descriptive ALT attributes.
- Structural graphics have been given null ALT attributes.
^ to top